AMAZING SCAVENGER HUNTS
Activity Level: Moderate to Active
Timing: 2-3 hours
Group Size: teams of 2-5 people
Venue: Outdoors (But can be altered to mall or museum)
POGO’s Amazing Scavenger Hunts are an exciting way of seeing the city in a new way, meeting new people, and having bucket loads of fun along the way. Armed with a smart phone, sharp ingenuity, high levels of energy, and all-important team spirit; contestants race around the city searching for clues to the finish line.
Whether it is a corporate team building event, a bachelorette party, a bar crawl, a child’s or adult’s birthday, a doggy day out, or anything in between, we’ve done it all. Personalization is key – you tell us all about the occasion, and we will custom everything from the clues to the prizes and the location exactly to your requirements.
How it works
• Discover Your City: Your team is given clues to various places around the city that you need to find and complete a task.
• Photo Scavenger Hunt: Teams take photos with things like “a hot dog vendor”, “a woman wearing red heels” or “a bride”
• Roadblock: This is a task that one person on the team must perform. It is usually a physical challenge like Dance Dance Revolution, Bowling or Wiffle Ball.
• Detour: This is a choice between two tasks. It is usually something mental like a puzzle or a Sudoku.
For personalized hunts
- Friends and family are sent a questionnaire to find out all the fun details and make the race all about the guest of honor
- The race is 2 or 3 hours long and can start and end wherever and whenever you would like.